- EN407 tested for Burning Behavior Level 4, Contact Heat Level 1, Radiant Heat Level 1, Small Splashes of Molten Metal Level 4, and Large Splashes of Molten Metal Level 2
- Aramid blend liner offers 360° of ANSI/ISEA level A3 cut resistance
- Goatskin leather shell provides exceptional dexterity and comfort with a traditional style
- Back-of-hand bump protection keeps your hands safe from accidental smash and impact hazards
- Extended safety cuff for increased protection against dirt and debris
Introducing the Hex1 2142 leather glove with bump protection and extended gauntlet cuff, giving you all-day comfort, dexterity, and protection. The 2142 goatskin leather gives you an old-school soft leather glove feel, with a comfortable, firm grip right out of the bag. The interior aramid blend liner delivers 360 degrees of abrasion resistance and ANSI/ISEA A3 cut resistance, while the added back-of-hand bump protection helps absorb impacts. The 2142 also features hi-vis details help and an extended safety cuff for increased protection against dirt and debris from entering the glove, making it a go-to glove for general work applications.