- Interior glove layer features an Aramid liner providing 360° ANSI/ISEA A6 cut protection
- HeatHide® leather treatment technology is ideal for extreme heat applications such as torch cutting, welding, and foundries
- Back-of-hand goatskin leather reinforcements
- Extended safety cuff
- Kevlar stitching throughout
- Good grip in dry or light oil conditions
Built to handle the most extreme occupational heat hazards, HexArmor’s HeatArmor® 5050 glove with HeatHide™ technology gloves are built from the inside out, with technologies that provide industry-leading cut, puncture, and heat resistance. An interior Aramid liner provides 360° ANSI/ISEA A6 cut protection while the cowhide leather exterior features our HeatHide™ leather treatment technology, which is ideal for extreme heat applications such as torch cutting, welding, and foundries. With added Kevlar stitching throughout for extra strength and durability, goatskin leather reinforcements, and an extended safety cuff, the result is purpose-built PPE you can trust.